Where to Find the Best Affordable Chic Graphic Tees for Women
June 8, 2015 by Lillian Babaian
You can say a mouthful without saying a word by making a silent statement with a graphic tee. With summer around the corner, these are my favorite places to find affordable chic graphic tees for women. Because, when you look the part, you’ll feel it from head-to-toe.
Why do I love graphic tees for women? Because I can dress it up or down as I please with anything from slacks, culottes, midi skirt, jeans (and every other clothing item in my closet that’s considered a bottom). Here I’m wearing it with a floral skirt to keep it feminine, black jacket and red patent strappy heels to add the right amount of edge to it. As for the tee, I’m recommending a few of my favorite stores below but just in case you don’t like what you see, you can always custom create your own at Zazzle.com.
1. Urban Outfitters ($29) Even if you can’t take a trip to the Pacific islands, your shirt can. This pale pink tee, printed with a Fijian beach scene, will inspire the scrapbooker and beachcomber in you. Rolled edge hems make it especially casual.
2. Tilly’s ($24.99) Graphics, bold colors and palm trees combine in this Hurley tank. Screenprinted on 100% cotton, it’s as easy to care for as it is to wear. Combine with torn jeans or cutoffs for picnic perfection.
3. Express ($34.90 Plus, Buy 1 Get 1 $14.90) Add musical flair to your wardrobe with this cute, semi-sheer graphic tee. The lightweight fabric and laid-back print conjures up hot beaches and easy evenings. A crepe hem completes the look, plus it’s eligible for the buy one get one for $14.90 deal.
4. American Eagle ($19.95) Snug-fitting but loose, this tee lends simplicity and comfort to your dresser. Soft Jersey knit adds comfort and easy washing. Pair with a tight skirt or bitty shorts, and enjoy the high-wasted fit.
5. PacSun ($26.95) Stars and stripes collide for the ideal warm-weather addition to your closet. A perfect piece for Memorial Day (4th of July?), this patriotic printed racerback has a fun grunge feel. Play up the fun length with shorty-shorts that peek out at the bottom.