Saturday Spinach Smoothie Recipe Fix
March 5, 2016 by Tina Tovmasian
I love my Saturday spinach smoothie recipe because it’s packed with iron and it’s the only green smoothie my daughter drinks with pleasure. The banana balances out the leafy taste of the spinach and kale and the almonds make it nice and creamy.
What You’ll Need to Make this Spinach Smoothie Recipe:
- 1 cup packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup packed kale leaves
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk (or substitute any other milk)
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup crushed iced
Step 1 and Final Step:
- Blend in a NutriBullet (or another blender) until smooth. Enjoy, because it’s dee-licious!